Collaboriating to Close Gaps
Life expectancy varies by as much 15 years depending on social determinants of health. How can the interprofessional team help close that gap?
At the conclusion of the Symposium, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the factors that shape the health of our communitites
- Identify approaches to interprofessional practice that overcome health inequities
- Articulate educational activities that increase interprofessional practice and improve health outcomes
Danny Avula, M.D., M.P.H.
Director, Richmond City Health District
Virginia Department of Health
Saturday, February 3, 2018
Pre-registered attendee check-in and Poster set up at 8:30am
Welcome at 9:00am; Conclusion at 4:00pm
Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center
1000 Virginia Center Parkway
Glen Allen, VA 23259
Registration will open in early October 2017 and will be managed by the School of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education.
Rates, Schedule, Program Details, Continuing Education, Call for Abstracts and Nominations for Emerging Leaders
- $25 – Current student: Non-employee; full-time student. CE only available if purchased.
- $50 – Trainee: Intern, Resident, Post-doc. CE only available if purchased.
- $100 – Early Bird available until December 16, 2017. CE included.
- $125 – Regular after December 17, 2017 – February 3, 2018; included walk-ins
All symposium details are available at rampages.us/ipe-symposium