PDF of the 2015 Symposium program is also available here.
All presentations are posted as PDF.
- Keynote: Linking Interprofessional Education to Interprofessional Practice Break
- Interprofessional Practice in Action: The IHARP Project, Carilion New River Valley Medical Center;
- Interprofessional Practice in Action: Complex Care Clinic and Virginia Commonwealth University; Second Presentation; Handout
- Workshop: Naming the Behaviors that Define Interprofessional Competency
- Creating an Interprofessional Decision Making Course at the University of Michigan: Lessons Learned
- Preparing Interprofessional Teams to Use Technology to Care for Older Adults Requiring Palliative Care
- Integrating Interprofessional Core Competencies of Communication and Team-Based Care through Multidisciplinary Education
- Panel C: The Richmond Health and Wellness Program
- Interprofessional Collaborative Education at Eastern Virginia Medical School; Handout
- Leadership: A Workshop for Developing Excellence in Leading Healthcare Initiatives, Change, and Interprofessional Teams