Monday, Oct. 23, 8:00a - 4:30p
The Delta Hotels Richmond Downtown
555 East Canal Street, Richmond, VA 23219
Jointly provided by the VCU Health Department of Education and Professional Development, the VCU School of Allied Health Professions Department of Patient Counseling and Pastoral Care, and the VCU Health Bereavement Committee. Learn more and register at: https://vcu.ehealthcareit.us/vcu/servlet/ekp/login?getnews=Y
- Go to VCU Health’s Learning Exchange System at https://vcu.ehealthcareit.us/vcu/servlet/ekp/login?getnews=Y.
- Click on the "Create Account (non VCU)" link for an User ID and Password if you do NOT have an account already.
- Enter your information in the account set-up screen and then click the gold "Continue" button.
- Once your account is set up, you can log-in to register for the Conference itself.
- In the Search Box, once you are logged in, type in keyword: Grief, learning type: workshop/seminar. You will then see the 2017 Good Grief Conference module.
- Select the module and enroll. You will be able to pay your fee with a credit card via our secure encrypted card processor and receive an email receipt for the transaction.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (804) 828-0418.